I do not see why I have to be. Not all the time. And not today! And being nice does not mean I have to agree with everything every person has to say. That is why we live in the United States of America, so we can own our opinions. I have opinions just like everyone else, but I do not blacklist people for not agreeing with me. However it was done to me today for the last time. This person I will just call Shelly has black listed me for the very last time. I could care less if there is any further contact between Shelly and me. I think it is for the better anyway.
But there is a few things I want to clear up before I begin the process of wiping Shelly from my life.
- I do not think you are in pain as much as you say you are, I think you are terribly dependent on the pain pills now and are scared to get off of them. You go to several different doctors and get several different prescriptions to the point of forgetting what medicine you have already taken and when, that is an issue only you can realize you have a problem with.
- If you were in so much pain to where you can not even sit in a car as you say, you would not be able to go to Walmart practically every day. It does take a car to get there.
- Your fascination with having a surgery or a medical procedure done on you for this or that is disturbing to me. You enjoy being told you are sick, you get some kind of sick twisted ‘good’ feeling out of it.
- You want every person to agree with you about things that no one has to agree with you about. I have a right to my own opinion and I will voice it if I want to.
- You have hurt me for the last time. What you do not understand is that God gave me a loving and caring heart and I refuse to allow you to kill that. You are trying and have been for some time and I have sat back and watched. I am not enjoying the show anymore and refuse to watch you any longer.